Monday, April 30, 2012

New Fan Missions Released

After a long spell where there were absolutely no new fan missions to be had for TDM, except for the release of a previously unreleased FM in “Closemouthed Shadows”, this month we finally have three new ones to download. They are “Sneak and Destroy”, “Rightful Property”, and In “Remembrance of Him”. And all three FMs seem to be from thus far little known authors, which isn’t a bad thing. New blood is always welcome, I say. Especially when there’s a fan mission drought going on.

These fan missions are entries in the new contest for 2012, the Beginners Contest.

Sneak and Destroy is a particularly weighty download, coming in at over 150 MB, making it one of the largest FMs in terms of file size, while Rightful Property is a lot less, but still bigger than average I would say. I’ve managed to play all of them all ready, so I may have reviews up at some point in future. I’ve mainly got a back log of old FM reviews that I’ve been trying to upload to make way for the newer ones, so no promises on when it will be up.

“When it’s done” ®.

Head over the thedarkmod.com to get the missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts